Saturday, August 11, 2007

Blackle- The eco friendly Google

I read an article a while back, might have been in The Sunday Times or something, saying that if Googles usual white screen were changed to black, it would save quite a fair amount of energy. I'm not going to go into it as it is all explained in the following links. I think it is quite interesting and I was intrigued, very intrigued. So now you can save the planet while Googling away your time. Or Blackling away your time at least. Here are the links to the article and to the new eco friendly Google:

Article

And here, the energy saving Blackle!

Even though I have been gone for a bit, I come back with this wealth of knowledge!

That is how deep my love for all of you runs. In runs deep within my loins! I want to shout my love for you from the top of a mountain top! I want to touch you all! I want to kiss you!

Fuck what happened there? Why am I saying "Fuck"?

Why am I being blamed for everything?

I need to go now, I am losing the plot ever so gently here right in front of you.

You are actually reading this as I have written it and you are seeing how my vast writing talent is consuming itself right before your eyes. You are witnessing a great writer thrown into a vast pit of writers block.

See you all soon, will try update more often, but I'm not really finding the inspiration of late to write like I used to.

It seems I am a victim of my own success...What success you ask?

I have no idea what I'm talking about

Now go my little ones.

Go run in the fields and throw petunias into the air and listen to Eric Clapton.

That's what I'm about to do

No comments: